Esdena: Social Marketplace
Sunday, August 27, 2006
  Dis-O Good Time & welcome back Rice!
Yesterday evening was Dis-O at Rice (for those of you that don't know, Dis-O is like a party which celebrates the end of orientation week). It is kind of weird to be there at first since I have already graduated, but after a few drinks, it's alright.

It's good to be back to Rice, everyone seems so nice and friendly and it's good time mingling and catching up with people. What is really funny to seeing those kids who went abroad or took a break last semester/year. Sometimes, it feels like they have never left, or maybe I am just not that close to any of them.

On the other hand, I cannot believe I forgot to wear my Esdena shirt. What is a better chance to promote the site to our target audience?

Anyhow, I will be flyering Rice tonight and also handing out flyers tomorrow. So don't be a stranger, come say hi if you see me!

,, ,
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home